• Show Printable Version
    • Subscribe to this Thread…
  • Display
    • Switch to Hybrid Mode
    • Switch to Threaded Mode
    jayredliner
    jayredliner is offlineMember

Default Green Screen not triggering flash

Help....green screen mode is not triggering the flash. When I go into change the green screen threshold all I see is black, except when I take the slider to one side I can see a tiny tiny bit of background image. When I run this in full screen mode, it takes a black picture and the flash does not fire.

If I run the same profile, without green screen enabled, it triggers the flash as expected.

FWIW I've used this exact profile before and it worked great with green screen. BUT I can duplicate this problem on two PC's so I feel it's a setting I'm missing.

External flash mode is enabled.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

jayredliner

Pics deleted
    Last edited by jayredliner; December 8th, 2015 at 12:38 AM.

jayredliner

To continue my trend of posting here for help and then finding the solution - Chris you can disregard this.

What I was doing is hitting CTRL-L, then CTRL-G to first bring up live view then green screen settings.

However that doesn't work. What works is bringing up the live view as if it's an actual user using the kiosk - ie: in full screen mode - then hitting CTRL-L. It seems as though merely hitting CTRL-L doesn't work - although that seems like it would.

Thanks!

Chris Breeze is offlineAdministrator

The live view window (displayed by typing Ctrl+L) has its own green screen settings which are independent of the settings when in photo booth mode. If you want to adjust the green screen settings in photo booth mode you need to select full screen photo booth mode first then type Ctrl+G.