Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 important suggestions for enhancing the breeze kiosk.

• Show Printable Version
    • Subscribe to this Thread…
  • Display
    • Switch to Hybrid Mode
    • Switch to Threaded Mode
    laptopdesktop
    laptopdesktop is offlineJunior Member

Default 2 important suggestions for enhancing the breeze kiosk.

I run a photo booth, and I incorporate breeze kiosk into my photo booth.
    Every time the guests use the kiosk, they complains about 2 things. The kiosk can not choose multiple pictures at a time, and it takes a long time to send each picture even though i make the picture in less quality and smaller size.

I have 2 suggestions for breeze kiosk.
    1. It will make the software much better if you can have an ability to send photo through mms/email/sms on the background, without waiting for the progress bar to finish, or skip the progress bar at all. With this way, guests can send a lot of mms/sms/email without waiting for too long.
    2. Ability to choose more than 1 photo at the same time, so the guests can send all photos altogether. This way, it will speed up the process too. No need to re-input phone number or email address.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Chris Breeze is offlineAdministrator

Thank you for the suggestions.

On a similar note, I'd love to see this type of option for DSLR Remote Pro. Let the 'MMS send' run in the background (although handling invalid cell numbers may be an issue).

Thanks.

alexsiskahn
    alexsiskahn is offlineSenior Member

Default totally agree

this would be great if implemented
    If you want help POST a PHOTO of your PROBLEM using a free image host web site like http://imageshack.us/ OR record a video and upload to youtube.com then post link in your post.

laptopdesktop

I have an idea for the method of selecting more than 1 picture. Instead of click/unclick, select/deselect, maybe try utilize drag and drop? Guests can drag their pictures that they want to 1 boxed area in the layout, and when they finish emailing/printing/texting their picture, the boxed area will be automatically cleared.

Please implement the 2 suggestions. As for breeze kiosk, i kind of have a hate and love relationship. I love that my guests can send their pictures out, but at the same time i hate that my guests keep complaining about few things that i mentioned earlier.
    Last edited by laptopdesktop; April 29th, 2016 at 04:19 PM.

laptopdesktop

I dont see much activities in this forum, and i dont see that the programmer try to improve the software.
    Right now, i am not using breeze kiosk at all, because it is not efficient, and it makes my booth looks bad. I am reaching out to freelancer to help me make the better software than breeze kiosk.
    Overall, i am disappointed with breeze kiosk.

Have you tried changing its appearance? You can change the background and other screens using JPEG images, change the thumbnail size, caption text, font, size and color etc.
    The next release of Breeze Kiosk will add a grid layout for thumbnails and a number of other enhancements.

My main priority at the moment is the next release of DSLR Remote Pro to add support for the three new cameras recently released by Canon. The Canon Rebel T6/EOS 1300D replaces the Rebel T5/EOS 1200D and is probably the most popular camera for photo booth use and so it is important to support it as soon as possible. I'm planning to release DSLR Remote Pro for Windows v3.5 this week and then I will concentrate on the next release of Breeze Kiosk.

QuoteOriginally Posted by laptopdesktop View Post
    I have an idea for the method of selecting more than 1 picture. Instead of click/unclick, select/deselect, maybe try utilize drag and drop? Guests can drag their pictures that they want to 1 boxed area in the layout, and when they finish emailing/printing/texting their picture, the boxed area will be automatically cleared.
    I need to experiment with different methods of selecting additional pictures. I'm not sure that drag and drop is the answer because it doesn't work well on a touchscreen.

puhl
    puhl is offlineJunior Member

Default Proposal for selection of multiple photos

I think a selection method like on an IPAD would be nice and also be familiar to many users. Have a button "Select multiple" which switches the UI from single-selection mode to multi-selection mode and then in multi-selection mode, you can click several photos, they are highlighted with a frame and/or get a checkmark symbol next to the thumbnail, and then you click on the printer symbol to print all selected objects at once (or press "X" button to cancel...)

Peter

puhl
    puhl is offlineJunior Member

Default New Breeze Kiosk release - any news?

Chris - you mentioned above a new release of the Kiosk.... any update on the date and new features?

Thanks
    Peter