Thread: Printing before mms send..

• Show Printable Version
    • Subscribe to this Thread…
  • Display
    • Switch to Hybrid Mode
    • Switch to Threaded Mode

Default Printing before mms send..

When using the MMS option, is it possible for the printing to start immediately...before the guest enters their cell number. I'm having most of my guests enter their cell number and then leave the booth before the 'send confirmation' occurs...then they don't tap to end the mms session/start printing. I know the session will time out and printing will eventually start, but by then I have new guests entering the booth looking at the mms screen.

And/or is it possible to set it up where, once the guest enters their cell number, to have it not go back to the mms screen...but to go to the print confirmation screen. Basically where they only have the option to mms their photo 1 time. I'm thinking there may be an ahk solution...but a built in one would be great.

Thanks Chris!

Dave.
    Last edited by BehindtheVelvetCurtain; April 19th, 2016 at 04:11 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Chris Breeze is offlineAdministrator

I think it would make more sense to use a script to do this because most people probably want it to go back to the sharing screen so that other guests can text or email the photos. The script could also print the photo using the sharing print option before displaying the MMS screen.

Thanks...I'll work on modifying my current ahk script to start the printing before displaying the mms screen. Any tips on how to do that...

Thanks.

Dave.