• Show Printable Version
    • Subscribe to this Thread…
  • Display
    • Switch to Hybrid Mode
    • Switch to Threaded Mode
    apples is offlineSenior Member

Default Reprint selection screen - Suggestions -

Hi Chris,

I've just moved to V3.5 from an 18-month old version - so this is a new option for me - and I love it, it saves quite a bit of fiddling at events when people ask for prints when they weren't the last in the booth.

Couple of quick suggestions:-

a) Could it be possible to select the number of extra prints needed from this? At most events I run on double prints (message book and guest), so that when I select a reprint it also prints twice, but sometimes they only want 1 extra print . . .
    b) Could the order of the prints be reversed on the screen? At the moment they all load and the latest prints are at the bottom, this requires the use of the slider bar on the touchscreen, which just takes a little longer. If the latest prints were at the top, it would be quicker to select the most recent prints (which are the ones that usually you want extra copies of).

rgds
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

puhl
    puhl is offlineJunior Member

Check the manual section "Reprint Selection Screen" for a description of a Registry key "ReprintNewestFirst" which changes the order in which the photos are displayed

puhl
    puhl is offlineJunior Member

Regarding your suggestion in a) to allow somehow to re-print (N) copies of a photo. I would have raised that question as well today if that is possible somehow today already. Chris - is there a possibility already today?

If not, for me it is a high-prio enhancement request... for DSLR Remote as well as Breeze Kiosk.

Peter

QuoteOriginally Posted by puhl View Post
    Check the manual section "Reprint Selection Screen" for a description of a Registry key "ReprintNewestFirst" which changes the order in which the photos are displayed
    Thanks Peter - I've seen the method in the manual - however, I really don't want to learn how to change a Windows registry, I've never needed to do this before. It was just a suggestion for Chris, maybe he can think about it, I'm sure all users will want them in top down order for ease . . .

Chris Breeze is offlineAdministrator

You can edit the reprint screen settings by exiting DSLR Remote Pro and then run the Configure.exe utility in the installation folder. Open the "Reprint Selection Screen" section to edit the settings.

Currently it will reprint the same number of copies as currently selected in the ready screen.

QuoteOriginally Posted by Chris Breeze View Post
    You can edit the reprint screen settings by exiting DSLR Remote Pro and then run the Configure.exe utility in the installation folder. Open the "Reprint Selection Screen" section to edit the settings.

Currently it will reprint the same number of copies as currently selected in the ready screen.
    hi Chris,

OK, I've managed to re-order the prints, which I used at my last event and was a great improvement speed-wise. However, I can't see in the configure.exe anywhere where you can change the number of re-prints? Or is this not possible to alter?

thx

Chris Breeze is offlineAdministrator

Currently it isn't possible to set the number of copies in the reprint screen. What you need to do is set the number of copies in the ready screen and then select the reprint screen.