• Subscribe to this Thread…
  • Display
    • Switch to Hybrid Mode
    • Switch to Threaded Mode
    BOXED
    BOXED is offlineJunior Member

Default CPD70DW White line on top edge

Hi Chris,

I am having a problem with all my printers (Mitsubishi CP-D70DW's) where there is a faint white line across the top edge. I have tried adjusting the setting in the printer setup ie TOP 32 / TOP 0 / TOP 100 etc but the prints do not seem to adjust - however when I do a reprint the prints appear ok or less of a white line. I am using versions 3.2 on windows 7 64.

When I print using other software such as windows viewer there is no white line and the full page is covered. I have also tried using the background colour in the printer setup to reduce obvious white however this does not apply ie still see the white line.

Do you have any ideas where I could be going wrong? - I don't want to save any settings/ profiles if possible as I like to be able to easily switch from one printer to the next.

Also, is there any future developments which may incorporate the use of multiple printers ie when doing a quick reprint it would ideal if a second printer kicked in if the first was still busy - similar to printer pooling but managed through breeze?

Many Thanks
    Boxed
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Chris Breeze is offlineAdministrator

Does it look look OK in the print layout editor? Clicking on the "Printer setup..." button in the print layout editor and adjusting the margins will move the photos, captions, overlay and background by the same amount.
    If you set the background color to a contrasting color (e.g. bright green) do you get a green strip at the top? If this is happening you may need to make your background.jpg image larger (e.g. 1864 x 1228 pixels) so that it overlaps the edges of the paper. If the background is exactly the same size as the paper (e.g. 1800 x 1200 pixels) you will almost certainly see white margins unless the printer head is perfectly aligned with the paper.

I don't have any plans to add printer pooling to DSLR Remote Pro at the moment.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote